Alpha Change Management - Officer
State Street Alpha brings together our clients' chose of real-time data and intelligence across the investment cycle to help them make better decisions and deliver growth for their clients. Alpha gives clients access to the complete investment cycle with the power of chose. We are the partner who can help them streamline and improve their day-to0day operations - freeing them to focus on innovation and growth.
The State Street Alpha Change Management team is looking for a qualified leader with strong experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to execute on change management deliverables clients. The successful candidate must be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
Specifically, the candidate will:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Should understand the real time end to end trade work flow.
- Should be able process trades E2E through different middle office applications which includes:
- Trade capture/Enrichment from the client system
- Trade Confirmation (Manual & Electronic)
- Trade Settlement/Notifications
- Record Keeping
- Validation of Reports to the client
- Analyze Change Request
- Collaborate within Internal teams to know the impacts/insight
- Solutioning of the Change Request
- Submitting an RPMS/other internal forms/ticket, as required by the respective team
- Estimation of Change request
- Preparing Statement of Work/Impact Assessment
- Getting the cost/SOW approved internally and also with the Client
- Coordinating with all the internal teams for implementation
- Tracking the progress as per implementation schedule
- Coordinating with wing teams for BUAT testing. Participating or Handling the testing as required for the CR. Reviewing the test results and provide sign off
- Involve in implementation by getting sign off from client and closing the Change request
- Flexibility to work in US/UK hrs (when required)
- Work together with SSC vendors - both offshore and onsite teams
- 4 - 6 years of experience with investment banking background.
- Should be ready to handle multiple application for which change will be applicable.
- Understanding of change management process
- Ability to plan and execute activities based on project milestones.
- Hands on experience in - User acceptance Testing
- Work experience in BFSI and products like below
- FX, FI, Equities, Money Markets, Derivatives etc
- Post trade events and Life cycle management of products
- End to End trade processing in middle office [ Receipt of trades (eg FPML, SWIFT formats), Trade validation / confirmation process, Downstream processing to Investment book of records (IBOR), various asset types, Pricing process, validation in Data warehouse, Reporting to Client]
- Work closely with Business (Test case reviews/ops readiness) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills, Result oriented work approach.
- Flexibility to adapt to work timings.