Alpha Client Integration Data Specialist - Officer-2
Who we are looking for
State Street's Alpha Transaction Management team is seeking a versatile individual with strong business systems and data analysis skills for development and support of services and product offerings focused on Transaction Management. In the Alpha Client Integration Data Management role, the incumbent performs a myriad of duties to facilitate and support existing and future Alpha projects. These duties include the understanding and management of client data, in respect of the trade flows and operating models that have been agreed in the Transaction Management space, ensuring all data and functionality is in line with the agreed Operating Model. The role also requires the incumbent to be a SME for all Transaction Management processes, allowing them to look for transformation opportunities across the board wherever possible. In order to facilitate such transformation, the incumbent must have a strong background in TM Data management and Operating Models. This person must possess expertise in functional requirements gathering, documentation and data mapping; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and strong collaboration skills. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. In this role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Alpha Client Integration Data Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the client operating model in order to assist in the static data gathering process.
- Understanding client static data to identify any gaps prior to loading onto our Transaction Management systems.
- Loading and reconciliation of all client static data as part of the environment build out process.
What we value
- Building strong relationships with project stakeholders in Operations, Technology and the business units that focus on Transaction Management servicing, understanding competing priorities across these groups.
- Understanding Transaction Management standard data modeling, transaction processing, and product knowledge to facilitate architecture, design, and integration.
- Working directly with Transaction Management implementation leads to detail and understand trade flows for all in scope financial instruments in support of each Alpha client implementation.
- Assist in identifying any gaps in the transaction management process so they are fully tracked through to the delivery, testing and finally incorporation into the standard operating model.
- Supporting ongoing project management whenever needed: Onboarding plans, project timelines, issue logs, conversion approach, post-go-live efforts.
- Ensure processes are automated wherever possible and continue to look for new transformation opportunities to increase automation and reduce operational risk.
- Provide ongoing support to Test and BAU teams in regard to static data set up and functionality.
- Ensures all processes are fully documented from both a set up perspective and a market knowledge SME perspective.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A strong working knowledge of Listed and Unlisted products and Transaction Management middle office services
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- A proven history of query investigation and resolution
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical, reconcilement and organizational skills
- 2 - 4 years of industry experience with front, middle and back office functionality, analytics and applications
- BS degree in Finance, Business Management or Commerce required
- General understanding of Transaction Management and the Middle Office outsourced process.
- Competency in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Electronic trading platforms/solutions is a plus, including Chares River, Bloomberg, CTM.
Potential to travel to alternate sites for specific projects
Potential for some weekend work during conversion or technology release weekends About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers