Alpha Model Office/Proof of Concept, Officer
Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha Model Office/POC is seeking a versatile individual with strong business analysis skills for development and support of services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams specializing in Front Office, Middle Office & IBOR; and strong collaboration skills Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street AlphaSM.
State Street AlphaSM redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses.
Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Ongoing business requirements analysis to align project expectations
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the STT F2B product offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations specializing in IBOR & Investment Accounting..
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts.
- Support individual client implementation efforts specializing in Front and Middle Office.
- Apply functional business knowledge to system roadmap and be part of agreeing future enhancements / development activities.
- Play significant role in contributing input on product offerings and responsible for problem solving and issue resolution as they arise
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business processing.
- Clear, complete and accurate documentation of user requirements and functional features.
- Serve as a liaison between business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Collaborate with other team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Run meetings/workshops to explain and walk through business requirements
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong Knowledge on Financial industry (front and Middle office). Experience with Trade Lifecycle Management, Derivatives or Bank Loans
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong English Communication skill, written and oral
- Individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 3 years' experience in Financial industry - investment operations, project management, client implementation and/or business analysis
- Experience with designing new solutions by analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications
- Hands on experience with trading systems including upstream and downstream applications is preferred.
Front office - CRIMS, Aladdin etc. Middle & Back office - Everest, FMC, Eagle Star etc. Additional requirements
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible working hours is required (i.e. frequent late shift to accommodate US hours (till 11pm), weekend working and extended hours on occasion, linked to client assignments and project deadlines.)
- Candidate must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers