Application Development Senior Associate
Job Description Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- This role will be responsible to work in agile team to deliver business values, ensure deliver release main feature with high quality in agile life cycle, make sure we deliver the business demands successfully.
What we value:
- Analyzing the business requirement and design test cases.
- Good collaboration with the Development and Business Teams, and coordinate issue resolution for the product.
- Familiar with automation testing tools and create robust automation scripts for the new features.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years software testing experience.
- Experience with business/system analysis. With knowledge on software development life cycle.
- Experience/knowledge on financial market.
- Excellent communication skills, and English skills to communicate directly to counterparty and business.
- Ability to research and learn new business knowledge/flows and educate development team.
- Technical background/experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 5 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers