Business Analysis, AVP
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the Business Transformation team, the incumbent will work on both Global as well as India hub Transformation initiatives at State Street. This role will require the individual to partner with the different business units and corporate stakeholders within India and across the globe, to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination of non-value added activities, automation and optimizing the location strategy What you will be responsible for:
As an AVP - Business Transformation you will:
What we value:
- Work with the business leads to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Redesign/re-engineer end-to-end business processes (spread across on- and off-shore), by breaking down business issues and translating them into manageable project activities
- Work on all phases and aspects of operating model re-design, such as data gathering, baselining, root cause analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, process modeling, future state design, and implementation
- Conduct core project management activities including facilitating meetings, interviewing stakeholders, hosting workshops, documenting findings, creating stakeholder presentations
- Work closely with the business unit and corporate stakeholders to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination if non-value added activities, automation and location strategy.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT to scope out, assess feasibility and drive the digital transformation strategy, to include aspects of automation, AI and ML.
- Responsible for reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Develop materials required to support future state execution (eg: detailed process flow diagrams, job aids)
- Play a key role in developing a an in-depth understanding of business processes
- Identify what's standard vs. bespoke, and what drives value for clients
- Design an end-state that relies on the latest digital offerings
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with the Business Process Management application Aris
- Experience with re-engineering/lean/digital transformation of end-to-end journeys at scale, using multiple process improvement levers/ technologies
- Being comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work with well with teams, particularly ones that span different reporting lines, cut across multiple functions and geographies
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
About State Street What we do.
- 10+ years of experience in working on transformation programs, in the consulting or financial services industry
- Expertise in Lean & certifications like LSSBB and/or a master's degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to build stakeholder connect, effective collaboration and partnership capabilities and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Very strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and proven experience in working with large cross functional teams will be a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers