Business Analyst, senior Associate
* 协助IT 技术主管评估开发成本和周期。
* 具有RPA/RDA工具（例如UiPath, BlurPrism等)实践经验优先
* 对金融后台流程优化，创新, 应用新兴技术(如Robotics, block chain等)有强烈兴趣。
* CFA1级及以上，了解SQL，PYTHON等数据库，开发语言的优先 Who we are looking for
This is a China Hub Transformation Business Analyst role reporting to the China Hub Transformation Program Manager. As a Transformation business Analyst, you will be executing the analysis works in Transformation projects. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Transformation innovation lab under State Street Global Delivery in Hangzhou. Transformation Innovation lab is responsible for transformation demand identification, analysis and solution building. This team is a combination of Program manager, Process Redesign Analyst and IT Specialist. We delivery automation solutions for APAC region operation BAU teams which helps BAU to realize saving target. We also responsible for latest technology research and adoption including Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Low-Code Platform for APAC automation demands. What you will be responsible for
As China Hub Transformation Business Analyst
What we value
- Engage with Business SME to understand their business processes and workflows.
- Execute on analysis works and tech solution testing according to the project plans.
- Assist Project leader in driving implementation and collecting feedbacks from stakeholders.
- Provide the tool/solution trainings to stakeholders.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Experience in participating in process automation projects.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
• Strong interest in learning and applying RPA and RDA tools such as BluePrism, UiPath etc is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong interest in Innovation, process improvement, emerging technology (robotics, block chain, optical character recognition etc.) within the Banking and Technology industries. Education & Preferred Qualifications
• 2+ years of working in financial Operations, transformation or Technology divisions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in financial or accounting discipline.
• CFA level 1; MCH skills; SQL, Python knowledge is a plus. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.