Cognitive software engineer, Officer人工智能高级软件工程师
Who we are looking for
The officer of Cognitive Software Engineering will participate in cognitive software design and drive implementation and troubleshooting including but not limited to understand business requirement, write program, troubleshoot issue, and support data scientist/Quantitative Modeler. What you will be responsible for
As cognitive software engineer, officer you will
What we value
- Build enterprise-level artificial intelligence infrastructure including high performance computing, service mesh and etc.
- Work with data scientists to provide end to end solution based on AI and big data technologies to solve real-world problems for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for software design, development and production support from ideation to production.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Value collaboration and eager to learn new techniques.Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master degree required in computer science or 3+ years of working experience in related field.
- Solid background in computer science including data structure, algorithm and operating system.
- Rich hands-on software engineering experience for enterprise level systems and proven track of delivering enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of modern, object-oriented or script programming experience like Python, C++, Java, Shell and etc.
- 1+ years of experience in microservice architecture and implementation based on main-stream technologies such as Spring Cloud, gRPC/thrift, Kubernetes, Docker and etc..
- Have experience in Snowflake and Microsoft Azure.
- Familiar with structured and unstructured data storage and management systems like Hadoop, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Comfortable with GitHub, continuous integration and deployment tools and agile methodology.
- Highly self-motivated with can-do attitude and willing to learn new things.
Why this role is important to us
- Software engineering experience in medium or large size asset management company
- Data Science and Machine Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Apache Spark / MLlib, etc.)
- Model inference optimization.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers