Data Operations Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for:
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for the daily support of the DataGX Alpha platform Prod/CUAT environment for clients in Alpha program pipeline. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Data Operations Analyst you will:
- Have industry knowledge essential in understanding Middle Office Operations, Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management, etc
• Maintain the Production/CUAT environment to reflect daily activity.
• Become an SME in the DataGX Alpha platform, Act as the point of contact for relevant client queries relating to their data and client file delivery Track and resolve source of quality issues;
• Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
• Define and document current and future state operating models as required
• Manages the identification of issues and gaps in data provided or discrepancies in data between legacy presentation and the future state model, and recommend corrective actions Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested changes
• What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Must have SQL knowledge, hands-on experience with database/data warehouse skills
• Balance of Technical /Business, excellent presentation skills.
Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Strong relationship management skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- • Provide periodic and ad hoc status reporting to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
About State Street What we do.
- Experience in the financial services industry or global consulting firm: preferably Middle Office business processing
- • Domain knowledge and be able to understand the various listed instrument types like Equities, Bonds, ETD and OTC Derivatives, Bank Loans, TBAs, etc.
- • Ability to work on multiple projects/clients implementation concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- • Knowledge / Experience of Middle Office Recordkeeping and Transaction processing is a plus
- • Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- • Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
- • English language skills are essential.
- • Flexible working hours may be required.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers