IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA, SrAssc
Who we are looking for:
SSC is increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the DataGX platform in the Asia Pacific region and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
The DataGX Operation Team is a dedicated regional business team working with SSC IT, client service, and the business operations teams to ensure accurate end-to-end oversight of Information Delivery to our clients within the Operational Control Framework (OCF). The team is considered to be Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on our DataGX platform and provides support to both the Client Relationship Managers and the Global Services Team in terms of tracking and, where possible, resolving Client queries relating to the system. Additionally, the team will be responsible for migrating current existing data reconciliation rules to the OCF process. The role will interact with the Client and internal SSC parties in identifying issues as well as managing that a suitable resolution is found and communicated to the Client. The role is supporting Multiple Client Relationship and Operational Teams in multiple locations within APAC. The role will need to maintain sound working relationships not only with processing teams within Global Services and Global Exchange, but also with other SSC areas, e.g. Shared Services, Fund Accounting, Custody and Relationship Management and Clients. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Global Exchange (SSGX). SSGX is a State Street business unit that provides data and analytics solutions to asset owners and asset managers, as well as banks and insurance companies. Global Exchange helps our clients make more informed investment decisions. Our broad product line provides a consistent way of looking at risk and performance from front to middle office.
Join us if making your mark in research for investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Data Operations Analyst you will:
What we value:
- Become an SME in the DataGX platform, Act as the point of contact for relevant client queries relating to their data and client file delivery Track and resolve source of quality issues;
- Implement remediation plan as appropriate Maintain statistics (track and report) around data quality in order to monitor and reduce the number of data quality issues encountered.
- Work independently to research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Escalate and communicate effectively on issues / problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure that the team performs daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure daily resolution of identified queries Liaise with the client support & business operations teams, as well as relationship managers for resolution of data issues, repair data breaks Confirm and monitor service delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Conduct special/ad-hoc tasks and reports as required Assist in the onboarding process of new client accounts complete system testing for Change Control enhancements.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the asset management industry.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support back office operations.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze on the spot.
- Good team working skills.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience with Data Warehouse preferred.
- PC literate - Strong Word and Excel skills necessary.
- Experience in writing SQL preferable.
- English language skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Flexible working hours may be required.
None. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers