IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA, SrAssc
Who we are looking for
T he Alpha Service Optimization & Strategy analyst will act as a key role in optimizes Alpha Services' Strategy and Execution , by building scalable models & playbooks for Alpha engagement and solution design, due-diligence and execution , s upport ing numerous client activities, internal reporting and financial analysis , and lead ing analysis in these areas to support executive strategy and decision making. Why this role is important to us
B y strategically and thoughtfully planning for engagements and implementations, as well as executing on strategic projects with a client agnostic, scalable and thoughtful approach , your collaboration with both Alpha services teams and clients will enable growth and fulfill the Alpha vision to help our clients better manage their businesses. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Articulation of detailed capabilities, services and playbooks for Clients, Consultants and Internal groups by creating central libraries of detailed and consistent collateral, artifacts and inventories
- Application of foundational analysis and standard artifacts to client engagements by supporting detailed client solution design and implementation
- Support of the Sales Engineering process & lifecycle (i.e. client presentations, RFPs, consultant support)
- Development of an internal cross-client implementation status reporting to support information sharing and executive reporting across Alpha client engagements and implementations
- Creation & maintenance of financial models and analysis across internal teams, client engagements and strategic projects to support resourcing, budget and client P&Ls
These skills will help you succeed in this rol
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good understanding of business systems, financial industry, and system development lifecycle methodologies to support projects through their life cycle, with the emphasis on the analysis stage.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate, and collaborate across business and technical teams
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree
- Great English communication and presentation skill
- Working knowledge of investment lifecycle and financial market/product
- MS Office Products
- Include hands on experience in an analyst role within the following market experience (STT specific understanding is preferred)
- Industry / Vendor Platforms (CR IMS, Omgeo: Oasys/CTM/Alert, Markit, BBG AIM, Thinkfolio, Aladdin)
- Transaction Management Processing systems (STT systems: GTM, DHub, WSO, GRS, RDM, ETD Common/Accounting)
- Visio/Tableau skills a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers