Quality Assurance, SRA -1
Who we are looking for
GTS QA provides professional quality verification & assurance to applications in State Street asset services. This role will be responsible to optimize the automation for end-to-end scenarios for OMS, which including ROI evaluation, automation framework & scripts development, and continuous integration etc. The role is based in the China Hub. What you will be responsible for
As Quality Assurance, SRA you will
About State Street What we do.
- Defining, analyzing and documenting project automation requirements;
- Evaluating the automation ROI and applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving across global teams;
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test cases for automation.
- Performing integration, functional, regression and E2E testing.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Above 5 years of test automation experience, preferably within a financial software environment.
- Familiar with Java programming language.
- Demonstrable and current hands-on experience in automation testing tools and scripting languages. Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL) and UNIX.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 5 years' experience in related field
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers