Technical Experience Analysts, Associate
What we value
- Why this role is important to us The team you will be joining is a global technical supporting group of State Street Global Services. This is a critical team providing effective and efficient IT support services starting from the client onboarding across the BAU stage. You will be acting as a key connecting point between business/client and IT teams, so as to provide optimal technical solution for business/client demands with your profound knowledge in both IT and finance.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Associate you will
- Support client change initiatives across all business lines, with types of application functionality enhancements, data extracts setup/enhancements, file transmission channel setup/modifications, related issue/incident support, etc.
- Provide analysis across multiple business lines/tech platforms as needed, propose and nail down the technical implementation plan with counterparties, coordinate with corresponding teams/stakeholders to implement and verify the change.
- Actively monitor requests/projects through their lifecycle, tracking with related parties to move the status forward, and communicate with both internal and external clients/stakeholders on status and progress.
- Effectively collaborate with business and clients to support cross-client programs and support themes as necessary. Assist in Root Cause Analysis for clients/business when issue arise, as well as work with tech/business teams (and client) for joint issue resolution.
Fluent verbal & written English communication and strong interpersonal skills.
Strong multi-tasking skills to prioritize and balance various tasks/projects.
Strong logical thinking and analytical skills to sort out the requirement/issue, especially in complicated scenarios.
Knowledge of technical and financial products. Good understanding of software development.
Detail oriented and self-motivated to drive work to proceed with minimal supervision. Enthusiasm in work with good self-learning ability. Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, finance or related field of study
- 4+ years' experience in financial information technology industry Additional requirements
Experience in any of below is highly desirable:
Prior support/analyst role in software development, financial or data research institution.
Good use of database tools. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers