Head of Branch Operation & Planning Department
- Oversee the write up/updating/review of all branch- related procedures and guidelines to ensure adequate operational control is in place.
- Assist Division Manager in resources planning and execution amongst all branches.
- Act as coordinator for branches to work with other stakeholders on branch related projects/initiatives and oversee its smooth implementation at branch level.
- Maintain advisory role to observe the Deputy Head of Branch ensuring the laid down procedures and guidelines are properly executed at branch level.
- Oversee the timely provision of business data to bank management through coordination with other departments.
- Macau ID Holder is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree holder or above
- At least 10 years’ banking experience, with 5 years in managerial position
- Able to solve business difficulties
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient in Chinese and English