To be responsible for the overall operations and management of the Main Branch.
Company: An International Retail Bank
Position: Head of Main Branch
Job Purpose :
To be the person-in-charge of the Main Branch operations, business and administration affairs to ensure the branch resources are utilized effectively and excellent customer service is provided.
- Allocate resources appropriately among different teams of Main Branch with an aim to improve the entire operation efficiency and cost control as well as to deliver the assigned business targets.
- Strengthen team spirit and human resources management by effective communication with an aim to improve the operation efficiency and to seek on-going improvement on customer service quality.
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance to subordinates for resolving difficulties and to ensure smooth branch operations.
- Oversee the approval process of account opening, application of other banking services as well as monitoring the overriding process of excess limit on cash deposits and withdrawals, fund transfer, signature verification and to conduct regular review on various branch reporting etc.
- Provide appropriate guidance to lead her team and coordinate with the relevant departments in order to provide consistent excellent customer service so as to reinforce the business referral ability.
- Recommend suggestions on improving workflow and review procedure manuals to improve operation efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 10 years of retail banking experience with 5 years being in a managerial position
- Outstanding leadership and motivation skills
- Analytical & innovative
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Interested candidate please email your CV to email@example.com or call (852) 2910-7015 for more details.