PMO PROJECT MANAGER
- Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng, China
- 5-7 yrs
- Alter Domus
- 18 Jan 19
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As PMO Project Manager, you will
• report into the Local Head of Operations and sit within the Operations Division;
• lead the APAC Smart Sourcing delivery model, prepare monthly project reporting, report to the Project Workstream Project Manager and Local Head of Operations; adjust schedules when necessary; determine daily priorities; ensure efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; follow proper escalation paths;
• engage with stakeholders, checking the accuracy of data, providing administrative support, tracking and documenting project progress are all key activities in this role;
• create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
• serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
• ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
• ability to gather requirements for the Service Level Agreement
• establish Smart Sourcing KPIs between Front Office and Smart Sourcing office
• maintain the Financial exception reporting schedule as per standards set out by the Financial management department.
• arrange, attend and take minutes for key Portfolio & Project control meetings.
• be based in Nanjing with some travel expected to our international offices.