Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
Join us as a China summer analyst in our Securities Research franchise! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world's leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank's work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. Your participation in the real-world business challenges presented by Securities Research across multiple markets in real-time will allow you to expand your experience and build valuable networks across the wider firm. Start Date:
June 2023 Duration:
10 weeks Location:
Program elements include:
Your field of responsibility
- One day orientation followed by first week training
- Mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives
- Summer speaker series where you'll hear from senior representatives across different divisions
- Mentorship from an experienced member of the business
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities
This internship will see you join as an intern in our Securities Research function under Sustainability, Research and Investment Solutions department. There will be invaluable hands-on experience to work on a project that should translate into a published report.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with related transitioning themes through analysis of the industry macro trends and company financials
- Reviewing and analyzing business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings, and other sources
- Synthesizing and interpreting data on the sector and relevant listed and unlisted companies
- Building, maintaining, and updating industry databases, along with detailed financial models for earnings forecasts and valuations
- Preparing thought-provoking research reports.
Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge. Your future colleagues
Be part of the global Securities Research offering (within the Sustainability, Research & Investment Solutions division), having responsibilities in our market leading Securities Research business. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer Your qualifications and skills
You will be graduating between December 2023 - June 2024 from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- A good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
- An excellent communication skill - able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, and relevant industry background, preferred
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, and validated problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results.
You will either work in Shanghai as part of a team with varied strengths, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds are treated equally and can bring their full, authentic selves to work to realize their full potential. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. How to apply
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in 2 days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Please ensure to take note of the following, we may not proceed further with your application should you failed to follow the below instructions: Complete the application using the below applicant name format:
Last name/ Family name/ Surname based on your official passport/ travel document.
First name based on your official passport/travel document.
Preferred name based on your English name or preferred official/non-official name. Upload your CV with the file name set up as "Your official full name_CV" and the CV file must be saved as pdf. format. Application deadline
October 30, 2022
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.