We have an exciting opportunity, for a talented accounts payable team member to join the Global Payment Operations team. In this role you'll be responsible for accounts payable activities under the Business Services Division related to accounts payable, employee expenses, corporate card payments. This is a great role to gain global expertise on payments processes for over 16 countries.
You will be responsible for the processing and review of invoices in Mandarin, Traditional Chinese, and English in Coupa. Also reviewing the supplier set ups by comparing supporting documents in the language areas mentioned. You will also support audits within this role, the review of bank reconciliations, completing payment related activities in Fusion and creating manual payments on the bank portal.
To be successful in this role, you should possess Mandarin language expertise and knowledge and experience in invoice processing, accounts payable, with a good understanding of control points of the procure to pay process. You will have a degree in Business or Commerce with over 2 years' relevant experience. You will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail, proactive and can manage multiple tasks end-to-end. You'll be highly motivated and organised with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Review & approve supplier invoices and vendor records in the system
- Manage queries received from business users or internal teams
- Create, process, and record urgent manual payments within AP system
- Manage payments and associated activities
- Support Bank reconciliations
- Create, review, and maintain process maps and documentation
- Collect and file supporting documents
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of accounts payable in Coupa/ Oracle Fusion will be preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Mandarin and English)
- Ability to work in a virtual global team, and manage cross-border relationships effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage ongoing ad hoc requests, queries, and complaints/issues appropriately
- Strong customer service focus and attention to detail and deadlines
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Graduate (minimum)
- 1-3 years of experience in a shared services environment with focus on procurement, invoice processing and accounts payables
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.