Representing a tier 1 real estate fund, we are searching for a high-calibre investment professional with an eager, energetic personality to work on real estate investments across Asia Pacific.
- Tier 1 PERE Fund with excellent track record
- Based in Shanghai
- Asia Pacific coverage
Representing a tier 1 real estate fund, we are searching for a high-calibre investment professional with an eager, energetic personality to work on real estate investments across Asia Pacific. The fund has a proven track record of full life cycle of investment, development, asset management and successful exits at the corporate and project level with a strong reputation for returns. With fresh capital to deploy, the fund is actively recruiting a Analyst to Associate to add to their investment team.
- Supporting deal sourcing and structuring for investments and acquisitions
- Due diligence including market research, financial analysis and asset valuation
- Preparation of proposals for approval by the investment committee
- Negotiation and closing of transactions
- Working with asset management team to monitoring projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies.
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- Degree qualifications in finance, economics, commerce or real estate
- 2+ years relevant experience in a real estate fund or investment banking M&A
- Advanced financial analysis and modelling skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is essential
- Willingness to take on responsibilities, hands-on working style
- Good interpersonal skills with a proactive can-do attitude
To explore this opportunity further, please contact Anni (firstname.lastname@example.org).