Analyst, HR Operations
Description About this role
The firm's HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we're looking for a talented, junior HR professional
to join our Human Resources Platform & Infrastructure team.
HR Platform & Infrastructure analyst will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Leave Administration function. The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations.
We offer great work/life balance including a no-maximum- paid-leave policy, a flexible dress code and opportunity to work from home on the occasional basis. The Role:
- Would require working with different regional HR teams to deliver on HR Operations for China entities while following a globally consistent model
- Providing support on processes that require Chinese language proficiency or translation to English
- Partner with and across while developing and understanding of internal HR teams, e.g., Payroll, Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development and HR Business Partners to resolve manager and employee questions within defined timelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients, efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice while working to problem solve with them
- Execute HR regulatory/statutory reporting as needed for local legislation
- Work with local payroll vendor and regional team for end to end payroll processing
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to candidate and employee lifecycle
- Manage scheduling and logistical support for HR activities or programs, provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters
- Build deep understanding of end to end processes and be able to act as competent back -up for other team members
- Adept in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday and ServiceNow.
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of processes, build/ follow proper controls to mitigate risk
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee experience, identify areas for automation and reduction of risk
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities
- Develop and maintain process documentation
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Microsoft Office (essential) and Workday (preferred)
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
• Financial services and/or investment banking industry experience is preferable Competencies Required:
• A high level of attention to detail
• A positive and 'can-do' attitude
• Risk Management
• Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
• Problem solving
• Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal clients
• Adaptability / Resilience
• Communicate with impact
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
• Discretion in dealing with confidential information Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.