Analytics Client Coverage Contractor
The Sales Support Intern will work with Client Coverage (Sales and Consultants) on Analytics sales/pre-sales related activities. Scope of Responsibility
- Assist with the market research of assigned client segment
- Assist Sales in preparing sales related materials
- Help to set up business relationship with prospects by cold-call or email.
- Assist Sales in the sales related operation, like opportunity creation/maintenance, contract generation, contact database maintenance, etc.
- Help Sales to conduct case study/research based on the needs from clients/markets.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Specific Knowledge/Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent command of coding skills
- Excellent communication skills in English Desired Experience
- Independently work as well as work in partnership with business people in various financial disciplines
- Ability to effectively work with diverse cultures in a global team; sensitivity and appreciation for diverse cultural norms/styles Desired Qualifications
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/Financial Engineering/Operation Research or MBA Degree with good knowledge of finance To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.