A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world's leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals. Responsibilities:
- Developing various institutional clients to achieve annual sales targets and to establish a broad and solid customer base.
- Collect institutional customer information, industry trends and market data, and keep abreast of the latest business trends and business needs of customers.
- Responsible for providing professional asset management services to institutional clients to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Participate in the formulation of relevant systems within the company, coordinate other departments within the company, and assist in business implementation.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Master's degree or above, majors in finance, economics, etc.
- More than three years of sales experience in funds, securities, banks, and other institutions, Or those who have experience in maintaining institutional clients such as banks and medium and large enterprises are preferred;
- Excellent institutional client development ability and product sales skills; excellent institutional client relationship maintenance ability and customer service awareness; strong communication and coordination ability and commercial acumen.
- Proficiency in English, IELTS 6.5+ or TOEFL 100+.
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity