Assistant Director Relationship Manager
- Grow relationships covering a defined territory with assigned products and services.
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition, and deliver on sales targets for both new and recurring revenue through combination of:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Selling new products
- Re-enforce value proposition to retain and grow client relationships
- Sales pipeline (opportunities) management
- Leading, advancing, and negotiating sales to closing
- Maintain high level of product knowledge.
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organization and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody's product set.
- Manage sales cycles using coordination and communication skills to involve sales specialist and solution specialist where appropriate.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Introduce leads to other business units where appropriate.
- Capture market intelligence and share it with team promptly.
- Record sales activities and create/update sales opportunity analysis (by using Miller Heiman's blue sheet) in SFDC in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Specialization not necessary but finance background helpful.
- Experience working within or selling into capital markets.
- Min of 5 year's sales and/or relationship management experience, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Proven min of 5 year's track record of sales capability.
- A credit or capital markets background would be preferred but not required.
- Solid demonstrated understanding of the financial markets.
- Ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell Moody's products.
- Ability to sell on a consultative (needs/solutions) approach.
- Ability to close deals effectively.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating excellent team-working skills.
- High level of commitment.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening skills.
- Familiar with modern computer applications (MS Office, Internet).
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and organizational skills are a prerequisite.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Native Mandarin and business level English are a must.
- Experience of working at global company or understanding multi-cultures will be preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.