About the role
- A key contributor role in the Corporate Sales, Global Markets Division
- Be able to grow revenue opportunities across product base and establish strong relationships with clients, traders and advisory team
- Reports to the Head of Corporate Sales China
Role Location: ANZ Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As Associate Director Corporate Sales, Global Markets, you will be responsible for-
- engagement, advice and successful execution of FX flow and risk management solutions in the ongoing development of your sophisticated client relationships in the pursuit of both your personal and team growth objectives
- client analysis using interest rate and foreign exchange risk management modelling
- implementing and monitoring identified front office control checks and deal processes to limit transactional processing risk issues prevent operational risk/dealing errors
- establishing formal communication with RMs, Enablers to ensure customer information flows to and from the respective Business units within the Bank
- As a hallmark of your character, you will be the consummate team player while your irreproachable professionalism and integrity will be matched by undoubted work ethic
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a dynamic team of Financial Markets dealers
- Derivative pricing proficiency
- High-level capability and motivation to up-skill through targeted training schedules and formal education
- Level temperament to handle demanding, high-pressure environment
- Ability to identify clients' financial risk and develop clearly articulate risk management solutions to clients
- Excellent computer skills preferably with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, and Razor
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our Purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
As a Purpose-led bank we have committed to delivering commercial and societal outcomes across environmental sustainability, financial wellbeing and housing affordability. We deliver these sustainability commitments with our customers, in our business and across the communities where we operate.
We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Job Posting End Date: 02 September 2022 Job Posting End Date
, 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)