- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate, Trade Implementation, TB China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate, Trade Implementation, TB ChinaAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of the Role:
Trade & Supply Chain Finance Implementation manager's primary purpose is to implement all Trade & Supply Chain Finance deals involving buyer/anchor & suppliers/spoke under Global and local supply chain finance programs in China. He/she will be required to take the deal from sales and ensure it is implemented to client satisfaction and drive revenue realization associated with deal. This role will broadly manage end-to-end implementation mainly working with Anchors/Buyers and internal stakeholders including TB Sales, VMT and EMT/CB.
• Drive and coordinate client implementation for supply chain finance programs. Drive revenue acceleration during implementation phase
• Provide guidance and solution to the client on the file extraction/transmission process and coordinate ERP system configuration and system development.
• Support anchor buyer legal document negotiation, BRD, coordinate customer due diligence and anchor buyer system set up process
• Work with VMT/EMT to effectively market SCF proposition to anchor buyer
• Participate in SCF deal review and execute SCF deals in a quick and easy manner
• Work with LPM on new product/system launch involving cross-border propositions
• Process owner for SCF implementation model. Construct and refine standard operation processes on client on-boarding process and control procedure.
• Act as I&CM owner for the acceptance of SCF deals, before it is delivered to clients, involving implementation guide, adequate service structure, compliant process etc. Deliver "on-time" and "in-full" of the mandated deal to client satisfaction
• Support banking the ecosystem and the bank's overall growth agenda
• Implement industry best practice around implementation, in the context of bank's operational risk framework. Manage escalations arising from deal implementation
• Strong trade and supply chain finance knowledge in corporate banking
• Strong project management skill including cross border implementation or deal execution
• Extensive experience working with product, compliance, channel on program launch from client delivery perspective.
• Ability to negotiate and understand legal agreements supporting the product
• SCF, Trade, Cash and FX competence
• Ability to engage RM, TB Sales, VMT/EMT to ensure bank deliver its commitment
• Solid experience around data analytics and BRD
• Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Proficient in English (written and spoken)
• Knowledge and skill in channel/platform
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.