Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Associate to join our Shanghai team.
- Assist China AMLO to ensure the bank's overall KYC/AML/Sanction controls fulfill the group standards and China local regulatory requirements.
- Review and validate customer KYC on boarding and periodical review cases. Timely provide compliance opinion and validation based on policy and local regulatory requirement
- Independently conduct AML compliance testing based on compliance testing program to identify potential compliance issues and to finalize action plan with related stakeholders
- Provide ongoing customer transaction monitoring and surveillance support. Timely escalation to AMLO if any potential suspicious.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance / Law / Business or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in international banking environment, with not least than 2 years of compliance, audit or operational experience
- Hands-on experience in bank AML / compliance testing is preferred
- Familiar with customer onboarding procedures of banks and knowledgeable about AML regulations in China
- Independent, able to work under pressure and handle large volume of work
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn, good command of English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R&D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? Send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.