Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known global bunker trading organisation looking to hire a back to back bunker trader to join the trading team in Shanghai or Beijing. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the trading of marine fuels on a back to back basis throughout South East Asia and the Far East
- Assessing market trends and pricing in the bunker market to produce forecasts with a view to increasing profitability.
- Build and sustain relationships with bunker purchasing contacts in order to ensure competitive pricing of marine fuels.
- Increase and maintain client base in the bunker market.
- Reports into the Managing Director of the Shanghai/Beijing office.
- 3+ years' experience in spot trading a bunker fuels portfolio a necessity.
- Must have a portfolio of transferable business in the marine fuels sector in South East Asia and/or the Far East.
- Ability to speak English a necessity, any other language a plus.
- Target motivated individual, with exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Role to be based in Shanghai/Beijing.