Our client, an international financial services firm, is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to help expand the firm's client network and build trusting business relationships with NBFI clients across Eastern, Southern, and Central China.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with Non-Bank Financial Institution clients i.e. financial leasing companies, insurance companies, asset managers, and securities firms across Eastern, Southern, and Central China
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong pipelines
- Negotiate commercial terms, prepare tender documents and engagement letters, and create presentation materials for marketing purposes
- Raise the firm's brand awareness by organizing conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, etc
- 5+ years of business development and/or relationship management experience in banking/financial industry
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Existing business connections with Chinese NBFI i.e. securities firms, insurance companies, financial leasing companies, asset managers, etc
- Abilities to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with perseverance to achieve challenging goals
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!