- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Business Risk Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Business Risk ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Focus and implement an effective Operational Risk Framework (ORF) within the business unit to ensure Non-Financial risk and control under Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) are being managed appropriately at the business unit level in a proactive, risk based and disciplined manner to meet external, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review and monitor Product / business risk management from an end-to-end basis.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities, and timely identification and resolution of risk issues.
- Promote a strong risk management and compliance culture in which align with Group and local regulatory requirement.
- Implement ERMF across the business unit, execute the first line self assessment model, report on and analyze operational risks profile to BRF.
- Facilitate, embed, deploy and execute key control standards (KCS), key control sample testing (CST) and key control indicators (KCI) within business unit.
- Report losses, risk events, policy deviations, CST exception, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions.
- Identify new, thematic and horizon risks; provide OR/RO advice through ORF and ad hoc reviews (Accountability reviews, Lessons Learnt reviews, Process / Control reviews) at the unit level.
- Audit and Business Non Financial Risk Interface
- Country BRF / ERC materials, GCNA, Group, and other risk related meeting's support.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.