C++Developer (Quant Trading Shop)
Trading System, C++, Quant Trading Shop
Working as a C++ developer in our Shanghai office and being a part of a wider APAC market connectivity team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with traders and the firm's top technologists. If you have a background in trading systems and/or performance tuning and want the chance to compete against the best systems in the world, this is the role for you! Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance trading applications by designing, implementing and delivering complex software systems that meet the business needs.
- Solve complex problems by providing innovative and scalable solutions with a focus on high frequency and low latency automated trading.
- Bring a thorough understanding of the business domain (trading, strategies, market making, market data and low latency).
- This is a hands-on role where you will thrive on the technology challenges. You will see your ideas and hard work used by experienced traders across a diverse range of instruments and markets.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience designing and developing applications using object oriented programming using C++.
- An expert level C++ developer with knowledge of - design, profiling, performance tuning, OO, generic programming, STL, boost, sockets, multi-threading and IPC.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex applications that meet demanding performance and scalability goals.
- A demonstrated track record in automated trading system development such as market making, or other algo strategies managing orders in the market.
- Experience working on exchange systems (matching engine, massage communication etc.), or working on a high performance vender system which connects broker to exchange is a plus.