As a member of the CI/CD team, you will deliver CI/CD solutions that support deployments for the firm's 9000+ engineers. Our products help the firm's engineers innovate faster, streamline delivery and manage operational risk. Alongside a global team, you will contribute to our efforts to move the firm to a first class cloud-based and mobile SDLC.
The CI/CD team delivers products that provide a consistent and streamlined CI/CD experience for the firm's engineers while helping keep firm's applications secure and compliant by incorporating best-in-class security solutions and practices. Basic Qualifications
- 6+ years of industry experience.
- Prior experience in a Devops, SRE, Infrastructure, or System Admin role.
- Experience with Cloud, Container and Infrastructure as Code technologies - AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment pipelines, monitoring solutions
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Gradle, Maven, Git, Postgres, Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA)
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus, and influencing outcomes, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, self-directed, ability to prioritize and escalate issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Prior experience with testing frameworks (ie. JUnit, Mockito or equivalent) and best practices
- Prior experience with the Prometheus/Grafana monitoring stack or equivalent
- Prior experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment tools and best practices