Working as a C++ developer in our Shanghai office and being a part of a wider APAC market connectivity team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with traders and the firm's top technologists. Ideally, you will have a background in trading systems and/or performance tuning and want the chance to compete against the best systems in the world. In this role, you will:
What we're looking for
- Develop and enhance trading applications by designing, implementing and delivering complex software systems that meet the business needs.
- Solve complex problems by providing innovative and scalable solutions with a focus on high frequency and low latency automated trading.
- Bring/gain a thorough understanding of the business domain (trading, strategies, market making, market data and low latency).
- This is a hands-on role where you will thrive on the technology challenges. You will see your ideas and hard work used by experienced traders across a diverse range of instruments and markets.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline
- A minimum of five years' experience designing and developing applications using object oriented programming using C++
- An expert level C++ developer with knowledge of - design, profiling, performance tuning, OO, generic programming, STL, boost, sockets, multi-threading and IPC
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and a thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex applications that meet demanding performance and scalability goals.
- A demonstrated track record in automated trading system development such as market making, or other algo strategies managing orders in the market.
- Knowledge of financial products would be highly regarded
We don't post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it's important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation. SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Susquehanna