We are looking for talented C++ Engineers to join our growing low latency team in Shanghai!
Eclipse Trading (衍数) 是一家亚太地区顶级的金融衍生品自营交易公司。我们以自己独有、超卓、创新的交易技术和策略为傲，将顶尖科技的运用视为公司发展核心。
Eclipse Trading is one of Asia's leading proprietary derivatives trading firms. Technology is at the core of our business, and our trading expertise and strategies are deployed across several Asian markets.
Founded in 2007, we have approximately 100 staff across our three office locations – Hong Kong (our HQ), Sydney, and Shanghai. Our Shanghai office is located in the Xintiandi district and we are looking for talented C++ engineers to join our team.
About the Role
The Low Latency team is responsible for the firm’s market links and algorithmic trading. Our expertise in market structure coupled with the ability to process information correctly with extremely low latency is critical to the success of our trading. We are one of the top market makers and have one of the fastest software stacks in Asia.
The successful candidate will be a member of the team responsible for developing market links and core components for our in-house developed trading systems, with a focus on China markets.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop low latency exchange connectivity and trading algorithms, including quoting, hedging, and arbitrage for listed derivatives and delta one products
- Work closely with quants and traders to define the behaviour of trading algorithms
- Develop C++ applications for core trading infrastructure
- Test code thoroughly, including automated testing, and actively participate in code reviews
- Provide Tier 3 support
What you offer
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong technical design skills 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux (C++ 11 or later desirable)
- Solid understanding of threading, network socket programming and low latency programming techniques
- Experience in developing automated trading systems desirable but not essential
- Experience of exchange connectivity and finance desirable but not essential
- Experience with Kafka a plus Solid data analysis skills
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as "Senior Software Developer"
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to be trained in the highly competitive low latency electronic trading domain
- A dynamic work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours every day
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
- Competitive salary and discretionary performance-related bonus.
- Opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Hong Kong