Capital Intro Specialist of Equities Department in Shanghai
Capital Introduction is the process whereby the prime broker introduces our hedge fund/mutual fund clients to qualified fund investors who have an interest in exploring new opportunities to make hedge fund/mutual fund investments. The role will partner heavily with all the various desks across the Equities Department that cover our hedge fund/mutual fund client base. The main responsibilities are:
- Facilitating the interaction between mainland hedge funds/mutual funds and global fund investors.
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with global fund investors.
- Assisting with Cap Intro product designing
- Creation of Hedge Fund landscape and content presentations to be presented to investors and managers
- Preference for prior experience in capital introduction, hedge fund marketing/investor relations, or hedge fund allocator roles.
- Deep knowledge of hedge fund strategies and trading styles as well as prime brokerage business dynamics.
- Pre-existing institutional investor relationships are a plus.
- Proven ability to synthesize and communicate complex subject matter, both verbally and in written format.
- Written and spoken English and Mandarin fluency is essential.
- Confident communicator.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence