A career with Goldman Sachs China FICC desk is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. The role primary focuses on FICC electronic market-making business covering interest rates products in Shanghai office. Our front-office team includes a mix of technologists, strats and traders responsible for all aspects of the business, from quantitative research and trading to low-level software implementation. Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Trading to generate ideas for system enhancements that drive commercial performance
- Work closely with Technology to develop critical system functionalities and maintain its stability
- Deploy trading algorithms to new asset classes, across China FICC products.
- Conduct data analysis and market structure research improve our market making system
Successful members of our team hold advanced degrees in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline. We are interested in bright individuals who have strong computational and mathematical backgrounds, experience in electronic financial markets, and possess skills in the following areas:
- Programming experience in Java or C/C++ or any other system languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience developing or supporting large scalable systems
- Previous experience with analysis of large data sets (Python, R, SQL, KDB or similar tooling )
- Basic working knowledge in Linux OS, TCP/IP networking and performance tuning
Experience with the follow would be strong plus :
- Knowledge about onshore China rates market
- Quantitative research & modelling, especially in interest rates products
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity