China Seasonal Internship Program - Finance & Business Management
2021 CHINA SEASONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - FINANCE & BUISNESS MANAGEMENT
Gain an unparalleled view of our leading financial organization while driving our clients' businesses forward with strategic support and end-to-end process management. What You Can Expect
The China Seasonal Internship Program is a 6-month program designed to provide a realistic career experience with the firm and exposure to top professionals across functions. Over the course of the program you will be provided the necessary training and also learn a great deal from your colleagues and teammates. You will also get opportunities to meet senior colleagues and continue building your own professional network. You will develop essential knowledge and skills, and it is an outstanding first step towards building a dynamic, long term career with us. What You Might Be Doing?
As an integral part of a team, you are expected to make a personal impact right from the start of the program.
You will join our Corporate teams in JP Morgan's Finance & Business Management Division. Finance
- Assist with routine process, e.g. reporting system health check, FX position reconciliation and VAT file uploading.
- Perform analytical review to identify the key drivers for PL and Balance Sheet and significant misstatement, if any.
- Assist in monitoring of general ledger on key account balances and follow up with support teams on long outstanding items.
Participate in cross functional projects, business expansion projects as well other regulatory and internal audit support Business Management (BM) -
- Coordinate with business teams on deals related to the China Product initiative
- Produce & analyze monthly pipeline, new business, revenues and volumes to highlight trends and identify potential issues (deals not ramping up, misreporting, declining volumes/revenues)
- P&L forecasting and budgeting, with a focus on key drivers. Strategic support to global /regional business reviews & investment optimization trough business projects & initiatives
- Support corporate real estate, expense and headcount management
- Period financial and business performance reviews with country management and regional stakeholders
- Evaluate new business initiatives. Participate in the numerical estimation of market sizes for specific business opportunities and the analysis of revenue and expense drivers
- Assist budget process, including modeling budget template, consolidating data and business plans from all LOBs; coordinating with LOBs/Functions on different requests and questions
- Assist on regulatory reports and engagements, liaison with LOBs and consolidate numbers for management approval
We're looking for results-oriented individuals with enthusiasm for developing solutions that optimize business operations.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- Strong communication skills including ability to convey complex ideas simply both verbally and in writing. Producing presentations for senior management
- Must be a dynamic & self - motivated individual with excellent analytical & operational skills
- Independent, self-starter, ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Be able to work for at least 3 working days per week and last for 6 months
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 out of 4
- Final year student with expected graduation in 2022
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential
September 2021 - March 2022 Working Location
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
May 30th, 2021 (23:59 Beijing time) Join us
At J.P. Morgan, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you. What Next?
Join our world-class team by submitting your application at jpmorgan.com/careers.
Complete the online application form, attach your resume and cover letter - please indicate your preferred working location
and available working days
per week in your resume. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make changes to your application information.
We encourage early applications as screening will be conducted on a rolling basis. For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com .