The China Client Advisory team is seeking technical salespeople to join Winton’s Shanghai office. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with colleagues to implement Winton’s sales strategy and identify new business opportunities with institutional investors. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading, rapidly growing global asset manager, and to contribute to its continued success.
- Nurture profitable new relationships and build on existing relationships in China through constant client engagements to develop Winton’s business.
- Develop sales campaign strategy, identify sales targets, and establish pipelines.
- Provide high quality analysis and reports for clients to enhance connections.
- Deliver thoughtful marketing materials for sales campaigns or other client-facing events.
- Plan and do roadshows for clients.
- Exercise the highest standards of ethics and due care in safeguarding the interests of the Company and its clients.
- Represent the Company at relevant industry meetings, seminars, awards, and other events as appropriate.
- Prepare business-related reports and analysis for management information.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the financial industry – junior researcher, experienced sales, junior trader, etc.
- Basic quantitative knowledge (e.g. statistics) and basic technology skill (e.g. SQL, Python).
- Good understanding of market landscape and skills of financial analysis are highly desirable.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Evidence of high levels of self-motivation, a strong work ethic, and determination.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.