Our client, an international financial services company, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst with experience and knowledge of project finance transactions in the transportation, energy, and infrastructure sectors.
- Perform financial and credit analysis for project finance transactions in the transportation, energy, and infrastructure sectors
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Regular interaction with target companies and site visits
- Responding to external queries from investors, analysts, and other market participants
- 3+ years of working experience in financial/credit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Experienced and knowledgeable in credit analysis, risk management, credit ratings, etc
- In-depth knowledge of the China transportation, energy, and infrastructure sectors
- Confidence to liaise with clients' senior management independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in both English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!