Job Purpose & Objectives • Responsible for the preparation of credit review and risk assessment analysis of credit proposals for the Bank’s corporate clients. • Maintain credit quality of existing clients as well as prospective corporate clients. • Ensure the Risk Adjusted Return is above the minimum threshold established by the Bank’s directives.
- Assist the GRM Asia department to build sound relationships and information flows with the key business stakeholders in Asia Pacific and HQ in Spain.
- Provide credit analysis and advices for Corporate & Investment Banking clients.
- Conduct credit analysis on prospective and existing clients by performing financial spreads, providing a credit rating assessment and prepare credit proposals.
- Assess operations on credit / pricing and ensure minimum RAROEC/RORC threshold requirements.
- Monitor the credit risk portfolio by follow-up the clients’ financial evolution and credit exposure at all times. Highlight to credit committee if there is an event and/or financial position that may materially affect the credit quality of the client and to undertake necessary steps and follow-up actions recommended in the Loan Review Committee.
- Work with internal stakeholders for reports to regulators and auditors. Credito/RaR/Pricing de mercado.8.Calculo de Rating
- Implementation and control of internal tools: Workflow, Digital PF, Risk Analyst system tools etc.
- Assist in monitoring policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience
- With a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in corporate banking credit risk management within reputable financial institutions.
- Familiar with risk assessments of large corporate clients
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Finance / Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Good understanding of banking products and risk management concepts.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Additional languages will be an asset.