Enterprise Sales - Sellside Risk Solutions Account Manager, Shanghai
Bloomberg's Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) and derivatives data and valuation services (BVAL OTC) offer a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients' Enterprise. MARS is powered by our world-class pricing libraries, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, and together with BVAL OTC enables front office, risk, middle office, collateral managers and other financial professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and be prepared for any turn of events. What's the role?
Due to the growth of our sell-side risk solutions business, we are looking for an account manager based in Shanghai. Our account managers play an increasingly important role in the sustainability, branding and development of the MARS franchise. As an account manager you will be expected to maximize customer retention and identify growth opportunities, leading the vendor-client partnerships, documenting customers' business model and technological requirements for each business line / asset class [vertical] and monitoring how Bloomberg's solutions are integrated with customers' technology stack [horizontal]. Throughout your extensive interaction with our clients, you will be expected to identify market trends, competitor landscape and technological improvements, as well as helping sales and product management teams reviewing long-term strategy and vision. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client's workflow to increase their usage of our Risk solutions
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive the sell-side business and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Enterprise risk solutions
- A consultative approach in engaging with and building relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate across various internal teams and stakeholders - Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
- Passionate about Financial Technology and Risk Regulation
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/expertise/risk/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.