Equity Research Translator, Analyst/Associate, Shanghai Equity Research Translator, Analyst/Associate,  …

Morgan Stanley
in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Permanent, Full time
Last application, 19 Jun 21
Competitive
Morgan Stanley
in Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
Permanent, Full time
Last application, 19 Jun 21
Competitive
Equity Research Translator, Analyst/Associate, Shanghai

COMPANY PROFILE

Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.

Morgan Stanley Huaxin Securities Co., Ltd. is a joint venture between Morgan Stanley and Huaxin Securities. Morgan Stanley holds 51% stake in the joint venture, while Huaxin Securities holds the remaining 49% stake. The joint venture’s businesses include underwriting and sponsoring stocks (including RMB-denominated ordinary shares and foreign currency-denominated shares) and bonds (including government bonds and corporate bonds) issuance, proprietary trading of bonds (including government bonds and corporate bonds) and other businesses approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC).

RESPONSIBILITIES

• Work closely with Research Analysts, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other related parties to produce high-quality reports;

• Translate Global and Chinese Macroeconomics and Sector research reports from English to Simplified Chinese for internal and external use;

• Ensure reports are translated and published in an accurate and efficient manner;

• Proofread and ensure information are up-to-date and accurate;

• Conduct relevant researches and review translated documents and reports;

• Ensure consistency between underlying arguments, financial models, and investment recommendations;

• Assist in any ad hoc duties given by the Research team;
Morgan  Stanley logo
More Jobs Like This
See more jobs
Close
Loading...
Loading...