About the Role
- A key role in the Institutional Division in driving Greater China FXIS strategy
- Opportunities to work with relationship and product partners to deepen client reach and understand client portfolio
- Reports to the Head of FX Sales Greater China
Role Location: ANZ, Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As the FX Investor Sales China, you will be responsible for-
- providing management, strategic direction and financial results for all facets of the Greater China FX Investor sales business to meet current and future targets
- providing risk management services across FX products to Financial Institution clients (Funds, Banks, Central Banks, Other NBFI) under coverage
- improving Risk Awareness and Risk Culture and ensuring limit management and compliance with all internal and external requirements
- This is a direct customer facing role and the person will be actively involved in sales as well.
- You will be expected to monetize existing relationships as well as develop new ones
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong Global Markets Sales background and extensive knowledge of the relevant markets, especially China onshore & offshore FX markets
- Significant sales experience with Investor clients, with detailed knowledge of derivative and vanilla hedging solutions
- Experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Ability to work proactively with Risk and Credit to develop appropriate hedging solutions within the businesses Risk Appetite Statement
- Demonstrated ANZ leadership competencies including ability to manage change, deliver results, exercise sound judgement, broaden perspective, build relationships, develop self and others and lead and empower
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itsel
f. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support. Job Posting End Date
03/06/2022 , 11.59pm, (Melbourne Australia)