Global top-tier quant trading firm is looking for a trading operations analyst. You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that trading systems are utilizing reconciled information and that all operational procedures and risk controls are set. Reviewing reconciliation of trades, positions, cash, prices, P&L, etc. across all counterparties
- Researching and resolving breaks
- Coordinating processes and guidelines with the Operations, Operations Engineering, Accounting, Financial Resources Management, Legal, and Compliance teams in global offices outside of China
- Supporting business initiatives such as onboarding new counterparties, launching new funds, and trading new securities
- Leading all aspects of cash management and daily margin processes.
- Identifying and managing the resolution of data quality issues, recommending appropriate corrective action.
- Analyzing current business practices and procedures and defining and implementing processes and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Fund accounting:
- Working together with 3rd party auditors, fund administrator, custodian(s), and other third party service providers to prepare reporting, such as audit workpapers, investor reporting, and financial statements
- Performing day-to-day accounting support of the funds
- Reviewing and releasing daily, weekly and monthly estimated and final RoRs and NAVs prepared by the administrator
- Strong academic record with a Bachelor's degree required
- Has solid experience in audit/middle office/fund administration/operations work
- Product knowledge of various financial instruments such as equities, bonds, and derivatives
- Proficient in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Coding skills (python, VBA)
- If has AMAC "Exam for Fund Practicing Qualification" would be a plus