Futures & Options - Sales Trader - Analyst
About our Futures Company
China represents one of the largest opportunities for many of our clients and J.P. Morgan globally and is a critical component of our growth plans in Asia Pacific. J.P. Morgan Futures Company offers a comprehensive set of services and solutions to its clients both in China and globally, providing them with access to China's onshore exchanges to clear listed commodity, equity and fixed-income derivative contracts. With the country's continued liberalization of its financial sector, we are committed to supporting the further development of our clients and China's financial industry. Overview of the Role
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Following instructions from client to execute listed futures and options trades. Providing support for sales activities and able to serve client with valuable market information.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Be able to follow clients' order instruction to execute the order quickly and accurately.
- Well manage client's accounts activities day-to day.
- Provide clients with the latest exchange margin requirement, related research reports, market news and data.
- End to end handle client's requirements.
- Customer relationship maintenance and discover new revenue opportunities.
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Hold Futures Qualification Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experiences of desk dealer experiences.
- At least 2 years experiences in financial industry.
- Have experience of servicing institutional clients.
- Strong domain knowledge of futures & options market.
- Be familiar with Bloomberg functionalities.
- Well experienced at maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent communication capability in both written Mandarin and English
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Good team work and cooperation