Global Markets, FICC, Asia Credit Trading, Analyst/Associate, Shanghai HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Asia Credit Trading desk is looking for a trader in Shanghai who would focus on trading credit bond in China market. Traders on the desk will need to price trades as a market-maker, make risk decisions against a backdrop of uncertainty, generate trading strategies based on market/data analysis/research, and interact with clients, sharing ideas and market views.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- The candidate would initially be covering credit cash bond in China, and over time would also gain exposure to other fixed income products in the region
- At first the candidate would assist the current traders while learning the skills necessary for the role, and after some time, the person would be conducting more complicated tasks such as market making, risk taking, trade idea generation and communication with sales and clients
- Overtime, the candidate would have exposure to products such as ABS and credit derivatives.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- Strong corporate finance background
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Proactive and aware of what is going on in the Markets
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethics and high levels of motivation
- Ability to multitask and quickly analyze information to make decisions
- Hard working and strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity