HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL :
This role will be a member of the FICC China sales team. We look for a candidate who is able to drive the expansion of the firm's China onshore FICC franchise by
- covering international clients on access products for China onshore rates and credit assets;
- covering macro and credit flows for onshore clients;
- providing bespoke hedging and investment solutions to Chinese clients.
We look for candidates with strong client relationships, proven track record in covering flow products, deep product knowledge and understanding of the Chinese market. We value candidates who are entrepreneurial and driven. We believe teamwork is essential and successful applicant should be a team-player who can collaborate well both within the team and with other stakeholders across the firm. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in using spreadsheets and preparing presentation material/pitch books
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity