Our client is a Global Real Estate Private Equity Fund in China. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for a seasoned professional to join the team as a VP/ Director based in Shanghai.
- Work closely with the team to lead real estate investment process from early acquisition, execution to closing
- Source new transactions and provide investment recommendations
- Prepare and oversee financial analysis in the due diligence and execution process
- Prepare RE fund level reporting, tax filing, audits, compliance reports and other operational matters (e.g. monitor progress of responsible funds)
- Review junior level staff's work output, including financial packages, NAV calculations
- Collaborate with various stakeholders on legal, tax, financing, deal structures, negotiation process etc.
- Coordinate and review documents and agreements with various counterparts
- Provide market insights to the team and senior management time to time
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Real Estate investment with opportunistic and value-added strategy
- Being able to work independently in order to execute whole deal cycle, deal sourcing capability will be an advantage
- University degree in finance, economics or related discipline
- In depth knowledge of PE/RE fund operation flow and reporting requirements
- Ability to work independently and team environment
- Problem solving, proactiveness and strong work ownership
- Strong presentation and communication skills, fluency in Mandarin and English is a must