Global Research Center - Equity Research Analyst
J.P. Morgan's Global Research Center (GRC) was set up in Mumbai in August 2003 as an extension of the firm's global equity research teams around the world. GRC has grown steadily and the team of analysts has expanded to provide coverage for the key sectors globally. Besides working with J.P. Morgan's equity research teams, GRC Analysts are now engaged with other areas of public side research including fixed income research, strategy, derivatives, quant and indices.
To support the continuing growth of our Global Research platform, we are now setting up a new GRC team in Shanghai to provide multi-lingual research support to our Research teams in Asia.
The Researcher/ Junior Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
1. Gathering and analyzing data
from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content.
2. Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models
of companies and industries; generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from these models, using a standard JPMorgan model format.
3. Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports
to be used internally and published externally by colleagues in other parts of global research.
4. Maintaining regular contact
with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls
and responding to project requests
- Bachelor / Master degree in Management Studies or Finance / Accounting from a reputed college / institute
- Good language skills (Chinese and English) are essential
- Good working knowledge of finance and accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel, use of internet and standard MS Office suite
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
J.P. Morgan's Global Research Center (GRC) provides a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow both at the GRC and in the Firm's global network.