Global Technology Infrastructure - Technology Operations Vice President
As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high-performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, and risk management
- Perform technology process evaluation
- Identify and drive solution of vulnerabilities around technology infrastructure
- Engage with different technology teams regarding the risks round our control environment
- Independently assess technology risk and compose controls according to firm standard policy
- Engage with regulator for regulatory questions and requirements.
- Coordination and key participation in the development of the evolving risk position of new technology
- Establish strong engagement with technology leadership and senior business management during and outside of regulatory engagement activities
- Perform review on access control related areas partner with global identify & access management team.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
- Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
- Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer
- Ability to drive performance and develop teams - recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews, and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
- Effectively collaborate with peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment and elevate process and product recommendations to senior managers
- Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied toward maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.