HR Manager-HRSSC and Recruitment - Human Resources Shanghai - China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks 1. Recruitment Candidate Sourcing and Selection:
- Ensure accurate headcount approvals are obtained, uploaded all job vacancies to Job@Sg and external job portals
- Review and source candidates in a timely manner to present to business managers, conduct HR round interview and provide feedback to identify final candidate
- Offer negotiation and delivery
Recruitment Campaign Management
- Ensure accurate position management, all recruitment system updated, quality control of contract production.
- Ensure the new joiners' on-boarding process well in place and all applicable third parties are informed about new joiner.
- package proposal, compliance validation, delegation approval. OL/contract issuance and signature etc.
2. Career Lifecycle Management & Mobility, Leave of Absence & Departures - Workforce Administration
- Lead and support with Management Trainee project activities, China African Project, VIE Project
- Employer Branding Activities,
- Campus Roadshows
- Campaign Support
- Ensure all employment contracts are well managed and legitimate (esp. work permit for foreigners)
- Execute and coordinate internal transfer process in conjunction with HRBP, HRSSC, and third parties (ITEC, compliance, Security, vendor)
- Ensure all termination process strictly follow the SOP
- Follow up of big data exercises, like NCC, Conflict of Interest Policy, Block Leave, e-Valuation, promotions, mid-year salary review, notifications and 360.
- Employee Case Management
3. China all branches Social Securities
- Manage start dates, paperwork follow-up and escalation of issues re background screening by BU and CBRC.
- Under direct supervision of HRBP teams, follow up and manage the HR services on maternity/paternity/parental/adoption, flexible working, sickness and career break cases as well as requested resignation interviews
- Conduct career interviews for Analyst and Associate staff when required.
- Perform routine tasks for disciplinary and grievances cases.
- Conduct mandatory benefits payment and accounting, including monthly social insurance and housing fund, yearly disable fund.
- Take responsibility for labor inspection, work injury & special working hour system application.
Profile Required Candidate Profile
- Manage performance of suppliers, Bangalore SSC team, including background screening, work permits, workforce administration, training administration, reporting administration, hotline, international services.
- Job assigned from time to time, for example: China HR policy review and regulator required reports etc.
Academic Background: Working Experience/ Technical Skills & Know ho
Skills & Competencies:
- 8 years working experience in HR area HR operations
- Ability to work with people from different countries, regions in a diversity environment
- Work independently, detail-minded, with good communications and coordination skills
- Team player, proactive and energetic, customer focused, resilience and able to work under pressure, and with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of three core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited; and Lyxor Asset Management Japan. These three entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
The HR Manager of Shared Service and Recruitment is responsible for the management of operational HR activities and carry out end to end recruitment cases on a specific perimeter in accordance with local regulatory or legal frameworks and dedicated to providing consultative and operational support to HR Business Partner and HR Specialist teams and manage the transactional execution of HR administration ensuring delivery against a defined set of service levels.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000UWB
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 12/01/2020
Date of publication: 13/11/2019