• Take the lead in identifying business opportunities in terms of geographic and investor type distribution.
• Promote market and sell fund and related investment products so as to increase the overall fund size.
• Maintain client relations by catering their needs and proactively providing professional services
• Take the lead in identifying business opportunities via interactions with clients, follow up on business development initiatives and handle client inquiries. Interact with clients from different geographic locations and backgrounds to expand fund resources
• Develop sales strategies, including overall program / plans for issuance of new fund products and continuous marketing programs / plans for current fund products, by studying market trends, client needs and fund characteristics
• Build and maintain solid and long-lasting client relationships by maintaining existing sales channels and developing new sales channels. Cater to client needs and provide professional services on continuous basis
• Plan and deliver sales and marketing seminars and activities in order to capture business opportunities and tighten bonds with clients
• Develop strategies to help grow the firm’s AUM for funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory services etc.
• Manage client communication and documentation with institutional investors and bank distribution channels in an efficient and effective manner
• Proactively follow up with clients to learn their thoughts and provide investors feedbacks to fund managers